E-2 VISA: OWN & OPERATE A BUSINESS IN THE UNITED STATES
The E-2 Visa Practice Team at our law firm has helped hundreds of families move to the United States to invest in and own a business. Our law firm has never had an E-2 application for a client denied. We offer our clients assistance with the following E-2 Visa services:
- Immigration Law: Filing your E-2 visa application, your renewals, and work permits for your spouse
- Corporate Law: Setting up your E-2 business or franchise in a way that complies with the visa requirements
- Business Plan Writing: Producing a business plan for the US authorities that complies with the requirements of the visa
- Tax Law: Providing tax planning and ongoing advice for you and your business
- Citizenship by Investment Application where necessary: We assist with a two-step pathway to the E-2 Visa for people who are not directly eligible for the E-2 Visa. More information is below.
ABOUT THE E-2 VISA
The E-2 visa allows citizens of eligible countries to move to the United States for the purpose of owning and operating a business The E-2 visa allows for applicants to start a new business or purchase an existing business, such as a restaurant or retail franchise.
To be eligible for the E-2 Visa, you must be a citizen of an E-2 Treaty Country. The full list of countries can be found on our website. Click Here. If your country does not hold a relevant treaty with the US, our law firm can still help. By first quickly obtaining Citizenship by Investment of Grenada or Citizenship by Investment of Turkey, you can become eligible for the E-2 Visa.
Davies & Associates LLC is a full-service immigration law firm focused on tailoring the very best immigration and corporate solutions that meet the needs of our clients. Known for our creative solutions that obtain “impossible” visas, we solve the most complex immigration problems for businesses, investors, entrepreneurs, and families.