Australia Practice Team
Australian clients have unique needs that demand a specialist approach.
Davies & Associates has a team of experienced lawyers focused on tailoring solutions to meet the personal and business needs of Australian clients.Industry Leading Lawyers
Davies & Associates prides itself on the quality, experience and dedication of it’s lawyers. Our team of lawyers were degreed at the top-ranked law schools in the U.S. and previously trained at some of the most highly-rated law firms in the U.S.. Every day, around-the-world, our lawyer strive to deliver our clients that very best service and solutions available.Creativity
Our clients often tell us that Davies & Associates is valued for offering the “most creative solutions available.” Our team is frequently called on for a more creative approach where other law firms have been unable to meet the needs of a clients.Success
The quality of our lawyers and the creativity of our approach are best reflected in our results. As of September 2015, no case filed by our firm for an Australian National has ever been denied.Doing Business in the United States
Our Australian clients include businesses of all sizes from myriad industries. We assist Australian businesses to set-up or expand operations in the United States, ensuring that the right key employees are available at the right time. Our work commonly includes:
- Establishing new corporate entities
- E-3 Work Visas
- E-2 Investor Visas for Australians looking to start-up and run businesses in the U.S.
- EB-5 Permanent Residency for Australians making a qualifying investment in the U.S.
- O-1 Work Visas for Australians with “extraordinary abilities” (such as artists, musicians, athletes and scientists).
- L-1A Work Visas for Australian business owners, executives and managers
- L1-B Work Visas for Australian specialty workers
- H-1B Work Visas
- B-1 Business Visitors’ Visas
- Specialist Visas for Medical Professionals
Visas for Australian residents are processed in a US consulate. The US embassy in Canberra does NOT process visa applications. US consulates in Australia are located at:
SydneySolutions by City:
Covers: Capital Territory and New South Wales.Melbourne
Address: Level 10, MLC Centre, 19-29 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000
Telephone: 1300 139 399
Covers: Queensland, Tasmania and Northern Territory.Perth
Address:Level 6, 553 St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004
Telephone: 1300 139 399
Covers: Western Australia.
Address: 4th Floor, 16 St. George’s Terrace, Perth, WA 6000
Phone: (08) 6144-5100
Select a City for local information