Obtaining a green card for the United States is something which most people wish to achieve. The US green card gives you the permission to live in the United States and even work there permanently. It also grants you the permission to be able to apply for citizenship. You are allowed to travel freely to and fro from the US, study there and also can participate in the employment programs which are conducted in the US. You also get US government benefits if you own a green card in the US.
Obtaining a green card is a somewhat complicated procedure. Below listed are some of the tips which can be followed to get a US green card:
1) If you marry a citizen of the United States, then you can get a US green card easily. If your loved one belongs to the US and has American citizenship, then after marrying, you are eligible to obtain a green card. However, just for getting a green card for the US, if you marry or date someone, then it is regarded as a case of immigration fraudulence.
2) If any of your family member who resides in the United States and has American citizenship is willing to sponsor you for obtaining a green card, then you can also be able to acquire US citizenship. US citizens have the option of sponsoring their family or relatives staying in another country to obtain a green card through their sponsorship. However, this type of sponsorship can take up to a few months to even years for obtaining it. You should always carefully find out the priority dates and the approximate wait time before deciding to get a green card for the US through this method.
3) You can also obtain a green card if a US-based company sponsors you. If you have the required and necessary skills and knowledge which a US company needs, then you can get sponsored by that company for obtaining a green card. If you do not live in the United States, then you can contact employers of the US companies to sponsor you in this regard. It can be complicated for you to obtain a green card if you do not have any contacts or sources in the US.
4) If you have enough money and resources and can afford to start your own business in the United States or invest in any US-based company, then you can obtain a green card. However, this method involves large capital investments and money.
5) You can also try your luck by taking part in the Green Card Lottery. If you are lucky enough to be randomly chosen amongst all the other applicants, then the process of obtaining a US green card will be a rather more simple and quick process for you.
If you really wish to permanently live and work in the United States and acquire a green card, then you should keep in mind to apply for a green card in the US in such a way which offers you permanent residence in the United States quickly and easily.
4 thoughts on “Tips on How to Get Your Green Card for the USA”
Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.
Your style is really unique in comparison to other people I’ve read stuff
from. Many thanks for posting when you’ve got the opportunity,
Guess I’ll just book mark this page.
This web site definitely has all of the info I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to
It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read even more things about it!