Types of Visas for Businesses
Obtaining permission to work in the United States can be a complicated process and requires a working knowledge of the different visa options that are available. Our immigration lawyers advise businesses and individuals so they can navigate this process with optimal efficiency and minimal expense.
While our immigration lawyers have enjoyed a 100% success rate for the visas application we have submitted, prior performance should not be seen as an indication of future success.
Our firm offers extensive expertise on the following visa categories:
- H-1B: for skilled and professional workers;
- L-1: Visas for Entrepreneurs, Investors and Small Businesses;
- L-1A: for executive and managerial intracompany transferees;
- L-1B: for intracompany transferees with specialized knowledge about their employer;
- O-1: for individuals with extraordinary ability;
- TN: for certain nationals of Canada and Mexico;
- E-1: for nationals of countries that have a Treaty of Friendship, Commerce and Navigation or Bilateral Investment Treaty with the United States and wish to come to the U.S. to conduct substantial trade between the U.S. and the treaty country;
- E-2: for nationals of countries that have a Treaty of Friendship, Commerce and Navigation or Bilateral Investment Treaty with the United States and wish to come to the U.S. to direct and develop the operations of an enterprise in which they have invested a significant amount of capital;
- E-3: for Australian Nationals;
- I: for international journalists; and
- P: for athletes, artists and entertainers.
- Specialist H1-B, J-1 Waiver and other options for doctors, nurses and medical professionals.
Our immigration attorneys also assist clients obtaining work-based permanent residency ("Green Cards").