Vantaggi del visto L1 (L-1 Visa)
- • Non è soggetto a nessuna quota o numero limitato, pertanto, a differenza di altre categorie di visti, non ci sono limiti al numero di visti disponibili per determinati paesi.
- • La tempistica per ottenere questo visto è rapida. Il tempo medio di elaborazione è compreso tra 3-6 mesi, e vi è la possibilità di ottenere una risposta in 15 giorni pagando il supplemento “Premium Processing”.
- • Nucleo familiare. I titolari del visto L1 (L-1 Visa) possono trasferirsi negli Stati Uniti con il coniuge e i figli a carico (questi otterranno il visto L2).
- • Autorizzazione al lavoro negli USA. Ai coniugi del richiedente L1 viene concessa l'autorizzazione a lavorare che consente loro di svolgere qualsiasi attività con qualsiasi datore di lavoro statunitense (anche slegato dalla società L1).
- • Conversione a Carta Verde (Residenza Permanente). È possibile convertire il visto L1 (L-1 Visa)A a Green Card. I criteri del visto L1 (L-1 Visa)A sono molto simili ai criteri per la categoria EB1C per Managers o Dirigenti multinazionali.
- Click here to find out the latest L1 Visa appointment waiting times at your nearest embassy or consulate.
- Click here to view the State Department’s reciprocity schedule for Italian citizens - the reciprocity schedule for Italian citizens applying for the L-1 Visa is 60 months. This means Italian L1 visa applicants will be issue an initial L1 visa with up to 5 years validity before you need to renew. The exception is for new-office L1 visa applicants who would be granted an initial visa for one year before renewal is required.
Latest case studies
- L-1A petition for an executive from India approved for three years
- L-1B visas for specialized knowledge employees of an engineering solutions company in the Semiconductor Industry
- L-1B Petition approved for a specialized knowledge employee from germany
- New office L-1A approved for a manager from India
- CEO from India granted an extension of two years as L-1A intracompany transferee
- L-1A petition approved for three years for an executive from australia
- L-1 petition in the “functional manager category” approved for singaporean national
- L1 Visa for a Multinational Company: How to Transfer Employees from India to the US
- U.S. visas for critical employees of a Singapore-based wealth management company
- Case Study: Green Card for L-1 Visa Client Switching to EB1C Visa
- Extension of L2 status for the spouse and child of an L1 Executive
- L-1 Visa Approvals as Trump’s Covid-Related Ban on the Visa Expires
- L-1A Executive Transfer for Music Production
- L-1A Intracompany Transfer for Small Business Videographer
- L-1A Visa application approved for an executive from Vietnam and L-2 Visa applications approved for his spouse and children
- L-1A Visa for an Executive of a Birding Tours Company
- L-1A Visa for an executive from Serbia
- L-1A extension petition approved for a canadian manager
- L-1A extension petition approved for an executive from India in 7 days with premium processing
- L-1A visa for an executive from Serbia
- L-1A visa for an executive from vietnam
- L1 Study Cases
- L1A Visa Petition Approval for a Nigerian Telecoms Executive
- L1A for Information Technology and I.T. Staffing
- New office L-1A petition approved for an executive from India
- Obtaining an L-1 Visa Despite President Trump’s Ban
Perché fare di Davies & Associates il tuo partner legale per la pratica del visto L1 (L-1 Visa)Sin dalla sua fondazione, lo studio Davies & Associates ha assistito centinaia di imprenditori e famiglie che hanno potuto trasferirsi negli Stati Uniti con il visto L1 (L-1 Visa), con una percentuale di successo del 100%. Lo studio lavora con aziende di tutte le dimensioni, dalle grandi multinazionali che trasferiscono un gran numero di dipendenti, alle piccole imprese che cercano di entrare per la prima volta nel mercato statunitense. Viene messo a disposizione dei clienti un team di avvocati specializzati in immigrazione, avvocati corporate e avvocati specializzati in diritto tributario.
Contact Davies & Associates Offices in Italy
Check all of our locations around the world.
Piazza Gentile Da Fabriano 3 Rome, Italy 00196
Map and Driving Directions
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, n. 15 Milan, Italy 20122
Map and Driving Directions
Piazza Gen. C.A. Dalla Chiesa n. 3 43121, Parma, Italy
Map and Driving Directions
I had a great experience with Davies & Associates. They are very thorough in the approach and their have experts in this field who know the domain very well.I would certainly be leaning onto them for any future needs as well.
Outstanding Immigration Attorney: Highly Recommended! Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (5/5) I had the pleasure of working with Verdie Atienza and his team at Davies & Associates , a top-notch immigration attorney in the United States. Their professionalism, expertise, and dedication throughout the process were exceptional. With in-depth knowledge of immigration law, they provided accurate advice and addressed all my concerns, instilling confidence. Verdie Atienza and his team meticulously reviewed my documentation and maintained excellent communication, keeping me updated regularly. What sets Davies & Associates apart is their unparalleled attention to detail. Communication with Verdie Atienza and his team in USA and Sukanya Raman in India was always prompt and efficient. They promptly returned my calls and emails, providing regular updates on the progress of my case. This level of responsiveness and transparency significantly reduced my stress levels, as I knew I could rely on their support and guidance throughout the entire process. Their personalized approach, ethical conduct, and genuine care for my success made them an outstanding attorney. I highly recommend Davies & Associates for all your immigration needs.
Thanks to them for handling my E2 visa very professionally. I had a study visa from F1 and changed it to E2. I encountered many problems during the application process. Verdie and Etta were very patient in helping me and it took a long time. I highly recommend this place.
Getting my E2 Visa was a very in-depth process that took just over a year from when I committed to it, but 8 months from when I found a business I wanted to purchase. The only reason I'm giving 4 and not 5 stars is because the timeframe was a lot longer than expected from the initial information. Aside from the timing, Verdie and his team led me through the Visa process, providing all the guidance I needed to be successful, including advising me on the RIGHT type of Visa to suit my goals. Within the process I purchased a business and the greater Davies team included lawyer Rinat who helped me put the deal together. One of the biggest parts was my Business Plan which created from my info by Ana Ortiz, who did an incredible job. The process is certainly tedious and Verdie & Christina were always there to answer my questions, provide suggestions and advice and ensure I had all the documents I needed to support my application. I appreciated their patience with my questions and their advice and in the end, the application was so thorough the interview process was quick and easy. I highly recommend Davies & Associates and look forward to working with them again when it's time to renew my Visa.
When we first started our search for a firm to represent us in our journey to acquire my E2 visa, we reached out to a couple of companies and individual Attorneys. The responsive of the team-at D&A and positive reviews made the choice obvious. From the start D&A staff were very professional and easy to work with. Our Attorney, Verdie was very knowledgeable in the matter. He answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. The team is very professional and did a wonderful job on our Business plan. And helpful Etta put together all the documentations needed for my application. All in all, Davies & Associates organization and step by step system, helped the whole process to move smoothly with out a glitch. I highly recommend Davies & Associates for any one who is pursuing an E2 Visa.
Several lawyers told me I would not be able to get a TN visa. Two weeks after contacting Davies & Associates I was working in New York, visa in hand.Individual seeking 'Impossible' TN Visa
D&A was very detail-oriented and was very thorough in what they did” L1 Visa Client. There was a lot of work on my case and worked on it 24/7 and was very patient answering all my questions.E2 Visa Client
My case felt complex but D&A managed the whole process carefully and helped me move seamlessly from one stage to the next.E2 + CBI Client
D&A was my guiding light through the entire EB5 Process.EB5 Visa Client
I would definitely be a big advocate for the rest of my life for anyone wanting to explore the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme leading to the E2 Visa. The most important thing is a good team behind you.. with Davies & Associates you’re in safe hands… you need someone who can give you all the support at the ground level and, again, you are well take care of by D&A. The people are really warm, very helpful and quite openminded when it comes to business… Not to mention as a passport it’s great from a travel perspective…It’s just 4/5 hours from New York.Grenada CBI + E2 Visa Client
The entire process of getting an EB5 visa is handled in a professional way by Mark Davies and his team. EB5 is a wonderful option for anyone considering moving to the United States if you have the means. I was hoping to use the H1B route for my children, but it became unreliable and so I looked to the EB5 Visa instead. It is great for anyone who has the resources. Mark gives you the first meetings himself which gives you great comfort. Both Mark and Sanjay are abundantly available and I even had the pleasure of hosting them at my house.Parent of 2 EB5 Visa Holders
I'm in a process of extending my L1 visa. I submitted a few questions regarding my case and he contacted me back almost immediately both by e-mail and telephone. Unlike other attorneys I met before, he gave me the impression of knowing from the top of his head what kind of visa I have, and what actions had to be taken to extend it. He is very thorough and clear regarding the process and what to expect in terms of timelines and issues that may arise. He is constantly in contact, so you definitely know he's working on your case.L1B Visa Holder
Mark Davies is a joy to work with. His extensive knowledge, speedy response and attentive service took away all my fears of dealing with immigration and visa applications. He is very generous with his time in explaining every step along the way and I have already and will in the future recommend him to anybody who is looking for an immigration lawyer.E2 Visa for Small Professional Business With International Offices
Davies & Associates assisted us with an immigration emergency involving my brother's fiancée who was outside the United States. They assisted us in an highly professional manner, working with the relevant US embassy, US immigration and the governments of two other countries. As a result of their efforts the individual involved is now working in the United States. While their knowledge of the law is exemplary what really distinguishes this firm and attorney Davies from any other firm we have worked with is their dedication to customer service and their unrivaled level of professionalism.Complex Fiancée Visa Need Involving Multiple International Jurisdictions
Several lawyers told me I would not be able to get a TN visa. Two weeks after contacting Davies & Associates I was working in New York, visa in hand. I have recommended this firm to several friends and colleagues, they do an excellent job every time.Individual Seeking 'Impossible' TN Visa
I was qualified as a physician in a foreign country. Being on a J1 visa I was facing having to leave the United States and return to my home country. Davies & Associates secured one of only 30 J1 visa waivers available in my State, allowing me to work for a US hospital and remain in the United States.Doctor Seeking J1 Visa Waiver
I am very satisfied with the services Mark Davies has provided me. He has a very extensive knowledge in immigration laws and has a thorough approach to any case.U Visa Applicant, A Victim of Crime
Looking to relocate or having trouble with a visa applicaton?
We are known for our creative solutions that obtain "impossible" visas, we solve the most complex immigration problems for business, investors, individuals and families.Request Free Consultation