Olusola Akiode- Commercial Laywer in NigeriaOf Counsel
Olusola Akiode Esq. is a Nigeria-based commercial lawyer with expertise spanning over
17 years in commercial litigation, commercial contracts, and corporate compliance
He was called to the Nigerian Bar as a Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in July 2003. An LLB graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife in 2001 and the Nigerian Law School in 2003, Olusola is duly licensed to practice as a Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Olusola has an LLM degree in Corporate & Commercial Law from the prestigious Center for Commercial Law Studies CCLS Lincoln Inns Field, Queen Mary, University of London.
He is an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries United Kingdom and Nigeria and is also Associate Member Chartered Institute of Taxation, Nigeria.
- LLM, Corporate and Commercial Law, Queen Mary, University of London
- B.L (Honours) Law, Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, Nigerian Law School
- LLB Law, Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife
- ACIS, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Member, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
- Member, British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association