Deportation & Removal Defense
Deportation/removal is a process used by the US government to remove individuals form the United States. Our attorneys are familiar with this process and are passionate advocates for immigrant rights.
If you or a non-US Citizen family member have:
- Received a notice to appear before an immigration judge
- Received a visit from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Become subject to a criminal investigation
- Been convicted of a misdemeanor or crime
then you need to speak to a competent, experienced, immigration lawyer.
National 24 Hour Deportation Defense Line
You may call our firm's National 24 Hour Deportation Defense Line at (212) 537-9196 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Deportation Defense team are familiar with cutting-edge techniques in this filed. All our lawyers have:
- Over a decade of experience.
- A track history of outstanding results.
- Training from the world's top law schools and law firms.
- Been recognized for their dedication, tenacity and results.
Defending your Rights
If you are involved in deportation/removal proceedings your attorney will work vivaciously to prevent your deportation. Strategies commonly used by experienced immigration attorneys include seeking:
- Cancellation of Removal
- Adjutment of Status
- Defensive Asylum, Witholding of Deportation and use of the United Nations Convention Against Torture
- Waivers of inadmissibility and deportability
- Appeals of Deportation/Removal Orders
Helpful Links and Advice Related to Deportation:
Immigration & Customs Enforcement