Shivani VyasNew Matters Manager
Resident on our Chicago office, Shivani is an Indian licensed lawyer originally from Ahmedabad in Gujarat. Shivani works with our India EB5 and L1 teams in the United States to ensure the efficient onboard-ing of new clients. Shivani's knowledge of Indian law and procedure is also indispensable in properly documenting Indian L1 and EB5 cases.
Davies & Associates, LLC, Chicago, IL - 08/2017-Present
- Assisting Attorneys in drafting EB-5 & L visa petitions;
- Managing client records, case records;
- Regular client interaction around the world.
Purohit Law Associates, LLC, Jodhpur, India - 04/2014-08/2016
- Litigating Attorney for Constitutional Writs, Real Estate laws;
- Assisted clients ranging from demand letters to full representation.
Roosevelt University, Chicago, IL - 08/2017-01/2018
ABA-Approved Post Baccalaureate Paralegal Studies Program Certificate
Bachelor of Laws (Majors in Comparative Criminal Law & Procedures with Hons)
MOOT COURT COMPETITIONS
- IIPS Intellectual Property Rights Moot Court Competitions (2011), Mumbai, Quaterfinalist
- International K.K. Luthra Memorial Moot Court Competitions (2012), New Delhi, Researcher &
- Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot (2013), Germany: Arbitration Advocate & Researcher.
- Corporate Social Responsibility or Profitability at the South Asian Conference on Contemporary Environmental Perspective, (2011), Madhya Pradesh.
- Protection of Women against Domestic Violence Act of 2005, An Assessment of its implementation, (2012).
- Secretary of the Moot Court Committee at Nirma University, activist educating the women in the rural Gujarat & Rajasthan of their domestic rights (PWDVA 2005).
- Rotary Club Volunteer.
Fluent in English, Hindi & conversational in Gujarati
Computer Skills: MS Office, LexisNexis, Westlaw, INSZoom, Outlook, Adobe.
BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA (Rajasthan) ADMISSION: #R/2638/2014.