Muhammad El-Bedeawi, Esq.Associate
Muhammad brings with him rich experience in handling legal procedures related to trade, investment, criminal, and corporate law. He has worked extensively as legal counsel for matters related to Tourist Investment and Hospitality Services across countries, such as UAE, New Zealand and Egypt. He is currently the Managing partner of "El-Bedawi & Partners Law". His most recent case was in the acquisition contract between Alomarra Ceramic Company which acquired Rock Ceramic Company for over 40 Million USD. As Associate of Counsel at Davies & Associates, Muhammad helps clients with the essential groundwork required to prepare them for filing their applications.
Muhammad has worked with eminent companies, such as Rowad Misr and DLA Matouk Bassiouny (Member of DLA Piper Group). He is proficient in all legal work, with exceptional competence in legal translation.
Muhammad’s work experience includes providing legal counsel on Intellectual Property Rights, Trademarks and Patents. He is also certified in Legal and UN Translation as well as in Egyptian Arbitration Law.
Additionally, Muhammad participated in a project for NGO USAID, where he served as a Legal Consultant and Trainer and represented the NGO in front of Judicial Bodies and Administration. As part of the project, he was an assistant writer on a book titled “General Principles of the Supreme Administrative Court on NGO lawsuits” (2008).
- Esquires Coffee House Company L.L.C. New Zealand (http://www.esquirescoffee.com/)
- Rowad Misr For Red Sea Hotels Company S.A.E. "owns Marriott Sahl Hasheesh hotel formerly known as OLD PALACE hotel" (http://www.sharmdreamsgroup.com/)
- Quimicer – Spain ( http://www.quimicer.com/)
- Rowad Misr For Tourism Investment Company S.A.E "owns Hilton Fayroz hotel, Hilton Nuweiba hotel "Coral", Iberotel Borg Al Arab Resort ". (http://www.sharmdreamsgroup.com/)
- Misr Italia for Real Estate Development Company S.A.E ( http://www.misritaliagroup.com/)
- Sharm Dreams Holding For Tourism And Hotels S.A.E. (http://www.sharmdreamsgroup.com/)
- ViewSat Ltd – UK (http://www.viewsat.eu/)
- ID SOURCING AG Switzerland (http://idsourcing.eu/)
- Cyprus International University (http://www.ciu.edu.tr/en/)
- Yantai Jereh Oilfield Services Group Co.,Ltd- China (http://en.jereh.com/)
- Shandong Kerui Petroleum Equipment Co., Ltd– China (http://www.keruigroup.com/en/)
- Opencode Systems- Bulgaria (http://www.opencode.com/)
- Many of individuals and small companies
- LL.B, Ain Shams University
- Member, Egyptian Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association (IBR)
- Member, Lawyers Islamic International Organization (LIIO) of the Muslim League