Jacopo Monaci NaldiniOf Counsel
Jacopo Monaci Naldini is an of counsel lawyer who specializes on international
transactions and disputes in the construction, energy and real estate sectors. He has
worked extensively in disputes, joint ventures, due diligence, and arbitration for
clients in Italy, as well as for Italian and international clients outside Italy. This
includes work in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, France, Austria and beyond.
With more than two decades’ experience in the fields of international transactions and international disputes, Jacopo holds a law degree cum laude graduate of the University of Siena. Jacopo studied for his LLM in International Business Law at University College London.
Jacopo also teaches law, having lectured on Introdiction to Dispute Boards at the University Institute of European Studies in Turin, and currently serving as a tutor and assessor in an introductory course in international arbitration for the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- LL.M, International Business Law, Univerisity College of London
- J.D., University of Siena
- Fellow, admitted to Approved Faculty List, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member, Dispute Resolution Board Foundation (DRBF)
- Member, Italian association of property lawyers (AGIDI)