Duncan HillMarketing Director
Duncan Hill is marketing director based in our London office. Duncan is responsible for our global public relations and marketing activities, as well as supporting business development.
Duncan has both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree from the London School of Economics (LSE), as well as a journalism master’s degree from Georgetown University.
He has extensive experience in marketing and business development, having worked in such roles for both multinationals and SMEs in the automotive, chemicals and book publishing industries.
Duncan's supplementary experience includes work for a public relations agency and a newspaper in Ukraine, as well as time spent working as a fellow in the United States Senate and in a UK think tank where he managed an expert inquiry into how government policy can be augmented to aid the commercialization of low-carbon technologies. He is the author of numerous books on subjects ranging from astronomy to Ancient Rome.
- BA, International History, London School of Economics
- MSc History of International Relations, London School of Economics
- MA, Journalism, Georgetown University
- Recipient of Georgetown’s Tropaia Award for Academic Excellence
- Midas Public Relations Training