Pietro PennisiOf Counsel
Pietro obtained his Italian Law Degree from the University of Camerino. After having trained at an Italian Law Firm specialized in debt recovery, he qualified as an Italian Lawyer in 2005 and joined JMU Law Firm in Florence, one of the select Italian law offices which regularly provides its services on an international scope. After a few years, he became partner at JMU and in 2008-2009 Pietro joined The International Law Partnership LLP in London, a partner firm of JMU, to gain overseas experience. Pietro has extensive experience on Italian Immigration and Citizenship, acquisition in Italian Property Law, International Private Law, debt recovery, litigation and Succession Law, having assisted many clients in their relocation to Italy. Pietro was a professional tennis ATP player in the 90’s and after having joined the board of the Italian Tennis Federation for several years, he is currently consulting the Internazionali BNL d’Italia in the sessions with the governing bodies of ATP and WTA.
- (J.D.), University of Camerino
- Specialization course TV Rights in Sporting Events, University of Rome
- Specialization course, Rights and Economy of Sport, University of Florence
- Member, National Council of the Italian Tennis Federation
- Counsel, The Italian Tennis Federation on International matters