Nathaniel Howard, Esq.Immigration Associate
Nathaniel Howard is an Associate with Davies & Associates, LLC’s Global Investor & Business Practice at the New York City headquarters. He is dedicated to securing positive immigration outcomes for international businesses, individual investors, and entrepreneurs seeking nonimmigrant worker classification.
A graduate and public-interest fellow of Brooklyn Law School, Nathaniel has long-focused on human rights and asylum law and has provided assistance to low-income individuals seeking immigration relief from removal. Since shifting his practice area to business immigration, many of Nathaniel’s clients are E-2 and L-1 applicants from the Schengen Area, particularly Italy, Germany, and France.
Nathaniel is admitted to practice law in New York and Massachusetts.
Nathaniel works closely with business owners overseas seeking to expand operations through a subsidiary or branch office in the U.S. and directly with investors who want to acquire an existing business or start a new entrepreneurial enterprise in the U.S. He offers comprehensive business immigration services, which include corporate formation work and the drafting of necessary instruments.
As a member of the New York City office, Nathaniel frequently consults with potential clients to identify the avenue that will most likely bring about immigration relief and advises on the best course of action for the client’s particular set of circumstances. The great majority of his practice area involves E-2 Treaty Investors and L-1 Intracompany Transferee Nonimmigrant Visas.
Nathaniel has worked with a broad array of clients, from business partners seeking to establish a sublease to an existing franchise to high net-worth individuals expanding international business activities to include the U.S. market.
A few of Nathaniel’s recent successes in representation include:
- Securing E-2 classification for an Italian national seeking to establish and operate a rotorcraft brokerage in Florida
- Securing E-2 classification for a Pakistani national investing in an existing gas station and convenience store franchise in North Carolina
- Securing E-2 classification for an extremely successful Turkish structural engineer to establish a new real estate construction and development enterprise in the New York area.
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- Member, New York State Bar Association.
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association.
J.D. , Brooklyn Law School
Bachelor’s, Oberlin College
Bar AdmissionsNew York State Bar
Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
American Immigration Lawyers Association